[evlatests] lando, evlaparm, evlamon

Bill Sahr bsahr at nrao.edu
Tue Jun 22 17:32:53 EDT 2010

There are currently some problems with one of the lando disks.
Lando hosts the monitor data database (evlamon) and the
parameters database (evlaparm).

It is my understanding that monitor data may have been affected,
but that the parameters database is currently functional.

There is a standby monitor data database (monstdby) that
resides on r2d2.  It can be accessed by using the version of the
monitor data query interface that can be found at:

    https://mctest.evla.nrao.edu/monstdby-monquery/main.faces

Lando & Oracle on Lando is scheduled to be taken down this
Wednesday at 10AM.  At that point, both monitor data on
lando and the standard parameters database will definitely
be unavailable.

Please contact me, Bill Sahr, for questions concerning the
monitor data database and K.Scott for questions concerning
Lando, the bad disk, and the scheduled downtime.

Thank you.

Bill