[evlatests] [widar-wg] master LO rewiring complete

Brent Carlson brent.carlson at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
Thu Jun 10 15:01:05 EDT 2010

Ken,

I'm currently working on compiling and testing new XBB, RXP, and Recirc
binaries.

I've implemented Dave's idea of no-CRC error switching in both the XBB
and RXP, and if the RXP meets timing, it will mean that the rate of
configuration changes will not be practically limited.  I've also done
more testing and have added more forgiveness in my receivers so that
they can tolerate more errors before re-sync.

Not sure when these can be released...RXPs are still compiling.

Brent

--
Brent R. Carlson
Brent.Carlson at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
***NEW***
Tel: 250-497-2346                  |  Fax: (250) 497-2355
*********
Design Engineer                    |  Ingenieur Concepteur
National Research Council Canada   |  Conseil national de recherches Canada
Dominion Radio Astrophysical Obs.  |  Observatoire federal de radioastrophysique
P.O. Box 248, 717 White Lake Rd    |  C.P. 248, 717 Rue White Lake
Penticton, BC, Canada V2A 6K3      |  Penticton, (C.-B.), Canada V2A 6K3
Government of Canada               |  Gouvernement du Canada

"It is ironic that the scientific illiteracy of a scientifically
 advanced species could lead to its extinction."