[evlatests] Fringes on antenna 7 8 13 14 20 28; no fringes on antenna 6

Mike Revnell mrevnell at nrao.edu
Thu Jan 28 14:33:38 EST 2010

I had a look at the complained about deformatters in 13.....
A - looks ok to me.
B - Deformatter isn't booting. No response to any alias. Nameserver has
even lost track of some of them.
C - I found the digitizer off. Turned it on, looks ok now.

Probably not new information... Antenna 6 IF D has an optical power
problem in the middle channel. Otherwise the data looks good as far as I
can tell at the deformatters, all IFs.