[evlatests] Fringes on antenna 7 8 13 14 20 28; no fringes on antenna 6

Michael Rupen mrupen at nrao.edu
Thu Jan 28 13:10:07 EST 2010

Ken & I looked for fringes on the 7 antennas which might be working,
at C and X bands (we also looked at L with similar results which I didn't
note down so carefully).

ea06 shows no fringes in L C X, in any IF (A B C D).  Ken is pondering this.

ea07 and ea08 show nice fringes at all bands in all IFs.

ea13 has no power at the sample in IF A and deformatter issues in IFs B & C.
      IF D shows nice fringes at X band but no fringes at C band.

ea14 shows nice fringes at C and X vabds except in IF B, which has StB
        problems.

ea20 and ea28 look good in all IFs at both C and X bands.

So we have 6 antennas working to some level at X band, and 5 at C band.

I'm now looking into the prospects of getting data through to
post-processing.

              Michael