[evlatests] set and remembered

Michael Rupen mrupen at nrao.edu
Sat Feb 20 10:46:35 EST 2010

Recent data have suffered from some minor disagreements between the SDM
and the BDF and some apparent troubles with casapy-test's version of
exportuvfits.  For now I am dealing with these by hand.  So, feel free
to try downloading the s-and-f test, but don't be surprised if there
are difficulties!  I will send around a message as soon as I've had a chance
to do the manual translation.

           Michael