[evlatests] Project codes for test observations

Bryan Butler bbutler at nrao.edu
Thu Feb 18 17:45:44 EST 2010

because projects won't be denoted by XYnnnn any more.  they'll be
denoted by VLAYYT-nnn where YY is last two digits of year, T is
trimester, and nnn is the number assigned in order of reception by the
PST.  something that would fit with that scheme would either need a
replacement for YYT or nnn.  either that or we allow multiple formats
for the project code, which i'm against.

	-bryan