[evlatests] Delays; Archive data truncation.

Walter Brisken wbrisken at nrao.edu
Tue Feb 16 13:46:59 EST 2010

I'm not 100% what the context for this email is, but based on my guess, I
offer some feedback...

It seems that something in this table should differentiate between an
intrinsically XF correlator (such as WIDAR) and FX (DiFX, FXCORR) and we
will need to agree what "FFT_SIZE" and "FFT_OVLP" mean in the context of
an XF correlator.

-Walter