[evlatests] ea02-C spikes are back

Michael Rupen mrupen at nrao.edu
Mon Aug 23 09:12:43 EDT 2010

I believe that these spikes have been present continuously for months now.
I had thought they'd gone away on the basis of cross-correlations, but
checking auto-correlations showed a very clear "comb" even though the
cross-correlation comb was quite faint.

We'll try to tackle this later this week.

           Michael