[evlatests] Past data: deleting unless I hear otherwise...

Michael Rupen mrupen at nrao.edu
Thu Oct 29 10:36:49 EDT 2009

Hi folks --

   as you may have noticed, WIDAR-0 creates lots of data.  Given the huge
improvement in phase connection and imaging following the fshift-sign update
last week I propose deleting all the data sets in

    /home/casa-dev-14/mrupen/WIDAR0
    /home/casa-dev-15/mrupen/WIDAR0
    /home/scamper/WIDAR0

which are older than day 55123 (19oct09), just before C1310plus19_001,
the round-robin run which showed the problem was fixed.  Many (not all) of
the deleted data sets may be obtained from the archive.

   Please let me know if you object to any of this, as I will start deleting
files this evening.

   Cheers,

                     Michael

p.s. Apologies to those who receive this twice -- I want to throw a broad
   net to be sure I don't miss obvious people in my morning fog...