[evlatests] Temporal phase drifts

Vivek Dhawan vdhawan at nrao.edu
Tue Oct 27 13:14:02 EDT 2009

The slow drifts are seen in VLA data as well. There are 2 kinds of
phase variation:

1. purely as a function of elevation, best seen in a run that goes
over many sources in a short time. the C band widar data and C band
VLA data taken in parallel show very similar effects.
A long track probably has this as well, but its mixed in with (2)

2. Slow drifts from the L302 of which there are several versions;
the latest have the drift removed, but its worth someone (Hichem?)
checking if antennas 3,8,9,24,27 have older versions. Also, the
AC and BD drift at different rates if they have different versions
of L302 on the 2 IFs (VLA data).

Also, from the round-trip phase -