[evlatests] old correlator shutdown

Rob Long rlong at nrao.edu
Mon Nov 16 15:58:09 EST 2009

I can't think of any dependencies in the hardware that would cause a
problem.  We purposefully tied all timing, clocks, and resets to the
L350 (even for the VLA and old correlator) and the data is coming in
through a passive splitter to both systems (correlators).  But, if it
gives us some piece of mind it might be worth doing.  Just my 2 cents.

Rob