[evlatests] November EVLA Test Mtg.

Rick Perley rperley at nrao.edu
Tue Nov 10 10:41:07 EST 2009

    All:

    EVLA Test Meetings are scheduled for the fourth Thursday of each
month -- which as everybody should know causes the November meeting to
fall on the Thanksgiving holiday.  I offer three options -- and would
like to hear back on which should be selected:

    1) Cancel the meeting (and give thanks!?)

    2) Postpone the meeting to the following Tuesday (Dec 1).  The
following Thursday is not a useful option, as that is the 'Transitions'
meeting date.

    3) Hold the meeting on the preceding Thursday (Nov 19).

    I note here that holding the meeting on the preceding Tuesday (Nov
24) is not a useful option for me, as I'll be on travel.

    Please advise me on the best option.