[evlatests] EVLA network traffic

James Robnett jrobnett at nrao.edu
Tue Mar 31 19:34:01 EDT 2009

The problem appears to be related to the correlator output
to the new CBE.

We redirected the baseline board output from the single interface
CBE node in the PTC to the 4-interface node on the new CBE.

The switch network isn't mapping those 4 interface locations properly
so it flooded the traffic to pretty much the entire EVLA.

We've turned the correlator off so the operator screen should
work properly.

I'll figure some solution out tonight over a beer and fix it
tomorrow.

james