[evlatests] Revival of EVLA Test Meeting

Rick Perley rperley at nrao.edu
Mon Mar 23 13:38:30 EDT 2009

    All:

    As announced by Mark McKinnon, we are reinstating the monthly 'Test
Meeting' system, and ending the weekly test meeting which followed the
Monday morning EVLA management meeting.   The rationale for the change
is to allow for more in-depth and better prepared presentations and
discussions.

    I am proposing that the monthly EVLA Test Meeting be held on the
fourth Thursday of each month, from 9 to 10:30 AM.  This will avoid the
'software time' allocation, and be late enough in the week to permit
testers to organize their presentations.  There appear to be no
conflicts with other scheduled meetings.

    Our first proposed meeting will be this Thursday, March 26.

    If this proposed schedule results in other disruptions, please let
me know.

    Rick