[evlatests] Zero Baselines ...

Rick Perley rperley at nrao.edu
Thu Jun 25 21:41:01 EDT 2009

    The 7.3 GHz data taken this afternoon looks quite superb.  After
removing the antennas not equipped with wideband OMTs (1, 19, 23 and 25
-- note that these include all the 'troublesome' antennas which have
plagued the C-band data taken at the 'default' frequency), and the
channels associated with the strong RFI noted earlier, the visibility
plots looks as good as any I've seen at any band.

   However, I can't make an image, as all the (u,v,w) coordinates are
identically equal to zero.  Can somebody remind me of the AIPS program
which will compute these from the antennas table (which looks fine)?