[evlatests] X-band Observations from last evening

James Robnett jrobnett at nrao.edu
Wed Jul 29 10:05:23 EDT 2009

   This sounds like a different beast.  The dropped alert/clear
alerts from the ACU's would affect a wide swath of antennas
and change state (clear or occur) on source change.

   I didn't get the original report but it sounds like 18 and 24
were the only ones with a problem and the problem persisted through
a source change.  Is this the case ?

   I made a change Friday that I *think* will correct the dropped
alerts problem but I won't really know until we've gone some time
without them, the problem was fairly intermittent.

   Since Friday I've received no reports of dropped alerts or clear
alerts from the ACU.  I don't know if that means the problem is fixed
or simply means I've received no reports.

   There was a confusing issue L302-1 'm_lock' alerts Sunday night
on 4 antennas around 21:23 MDT but it's not clear it was related
to the original problem.

James