[evlatests] evla antennas

Ken Sowinski ksowinsk at nrao.edu
Mon Jan 26 15:22:55 EST 2009

On Sat, 24 Jan 2009, Mike Revnell wrote:

> I had a try at the antennas we didn't get going yesterday. The only one
> I couldn't get at least a clock lock on is 26c. It may be worth a try to
> get delays on them (13, 23 and 26) and get them hooked up. There are
> still high error rates on some of them but they work far better than I
> would have guessed.

The state of things Monday morning is that only two IFs, 25A and 26C
report large numbers of errors.  Data from 25A still looks OK, data
from 26C is garbage.  The difference is that color 0 is bad in 25A,
but color 1 (the timing channel) in 26C.

There are three other IFs that show a few (~5) errors in each report:
13A color 0,
17C color 1,
21B color 1.