[evlatests] bandpass tool update

Walter Brisken wbrisken at nrao.edu
Sun Jan 25 14:04:43 EST 2009

I have updated the EVLA web-based bandpass tool.  The version that had
been in circulation did not know about Ka band nor did it know about
the converted paths through the T303 (UX converter).  Now it does and
should support all EVLA receivers.

The tool is not yet ready for 3-bit samplers, but the improvements made in
adding support for the UX converter will make supporting the 3-bit
samplers easier.

The bandpass tool can be found at:
http://www.aoc.nrao.edu/~wbrisken/evla.html

I have not been able to test the new capabilities as we're stuck in C and
X band at the moment.  If any of you switch to any band above X next week
let me know and I'll do further testing.

-Walter