[evlatests] EVLA Antenna Block Diagram Update

Jim Jackson jjackson at nrao.edu
Wed Jan 7 16:17:29 EST 2009

The EVLA Antenna Block Diagram has been updated to reflect the
following changes:

1.  Implemented the recommended T304 -> D30x wiring changes in Barry
Clark's email from 11/13.  It made sense to me and I've heard no
objections from anyone else.

2.  Updated the connections between the EVLA receivers and the F317's
as they are now being installed by the Front End group.

3.  Removed the output AGC from the L301 and L302 Synthesizers.  This
was actually done some time ago but never got changed on the diagram.

4.  Added the new input switching being implemented in the T301.

5. Fixed a few other subtleties and updated the name list.

The date on the new drawing is 01-07-2009.  It supersedes all
previous versions.

The EVLA Control Building Diagram has not changed (though it probably
will in the near future). The current date for that drawing is
03-28-2006.  All previous versions are obsolete.

The PDF's of both drawings are on filehost under
evla/techdocs/sysintegrt/system_diagrams

Jim Jackson