[evlatests] [evla-sw-discuss] [HelpDesk #28604] memory on mctest

K. Scott Rowe krowe at nrao.edu
Fri Dec 18 19:12:24 EST 2009

OK.  I will not be rebooting mctest or lando on Monday.  These will
have to wait until Jan. 2010.

On Dec 18 15:59, Rich Moeser wrote:
}Yes, it can wait. We've gone this long without it.
}
}--Rich
}
}On 12/18/2009 3:55 PM, Ken Sowinski wrote:
}>Rich,
}>
}>Micahel and I have been thinking of next week as a push to
}>get as much observing/testing done as wee can namage before
}>Thursday.  If you can get by without more memory until we
}>next year, I suggest we wait till then.  If you really need
}>this for develpment then we will try to fit it in Monday morning.
}>
}>Can it wait till next year?
}>
}>Ken