[evlatests] ea20 first fringes

Ken Sowinski ksowinsk at nrao.edu
Thu Dec 10 10:26:12 EST 2009

Late Wednesday Rob reported that the antnna ought to work at X band
using IFs A, C and C; IF D was not yet up.

I quick check was made and fringes were obtained at X band using
three IFs.  X band delays were set, and the antenna should be
availablr to continue outfitting and testing.

There was one problem that needs to be tracked down.  There is a
large phase jump in all IFs with each 10 second integration.  I
did not put any effort intrying to characterize it and assume
there is some sort of synchronization problem.  I can help with
that this afternoon if needed.