[evlatests] Results from WIDAR K-band test

Rick Perley rperley at nrao.edu
Wed Dec 9 16:25:43 EST 2009

I missed this.

Indeed, as Steve has reported, antenna 25 (only!) has some very curious
'drop-downs'.  These affect all subbands and both polarizations
equally.  They typically last 3 integrations -- 3 seconds.  Phase is not
affected, except in those where the amplitude drops to the noise (but
never to zero).  This indicates that this is a real signal loss, and not
due to some effect of scaling the data.