[evlatests] S band default frequencies

David Harland dharland at nrao.edu
Wed Apr 8 16:38:23 EDT 2009

I don't know how much it matters for the hardware config portion of the
OPT, since users are expected to choose their own frequencies, but we do
start w/ defaults & it would make sense to pick the same ones as are
picked elsewhere. Right now i think for each band we default to the
center of the nominal range of the bands. This is what i found using
webtest <https://webtest.aoc.nrao.edu/rct>:

4 73.75MHz

P 320.25MHz

L 1.6GHz

S 3.0

C 6.0

X 10.0

Ku 15.0

K 22.25

Ka 33.25

Q 45.0

If anyone wants these adjusted, let me know the value to use for a
particular band. Right now we use the same default frequency for IFs AC
and BD. If that should not be the case, let me know the default freqs by
band and IF.

David