[evlatests] Work Order C123745 added

Rob Long rlong at nrao.edu
Thu Oct 30 10:18:37 EDT 2008

Ant 28 has not had it's IF B and D attenuator levels set for C-band as
of this morning (10/30/08).  It looks like IF-B RF attenuator needs to
be set at '9' and CH1 attenuator should be '13'.  On IF-D, RF needs to
be '7' and CH1 needs to be '12'.  If someone can get these values
entered into parminator, C-band should set up properly.

Rob