[evlatests] Attenuators Added to Ant 3 & 28 - New T304 Tables Required

Charles Kutz ckutz at nrao.edu
Thu Oct 23 09:47:45 EDT 2008

Yesterday in antenna #28 we found that F317 #1, slots 1(C-band) & 3
(Ka-band) were not providing the cal signal to the diodes, only the
K-band on slot 2 was working.
We swapped F317 #2 into #1's position and found that now slot 1 (C-Band)
and (slot 2) K-band were working, but not slot 3 (Ka-band).

We are working on the resolution.

Chuck