[evlatests] Plans changed

Rob Long rlong at nrao.edu
Thu May 29 12:18:22 EDT 2008

Hi Peggy,

      We are NOT going to be able to replace the L350 module today (thus
breaking everything), but we have reprogrammed the L305 modules for
antennas 4 and 17 in order to get those two antennas working.  I am
headed to the VLA right now to get these installed and (hopefully)
working.  Once Matt has finished the L350 and thoroughly tested it, we
would like to install this module next maintenance day and check it out
in the system.  It will require re-syncing/resetting everything as
discussed earlier.

Rob