[evlatests] Ka band power level pulsing (fwd)

Ken Sowinski ksowinsk at nrao.edu
Thu Jun 12 11:24:25 EDT 2008

I thought the following message deserves a wider audience.
The context is that Rick and Bob found a ten second glitch
in TP of IF B while using the conversion path of the T303
and doing tipping scans.  The origin turns out to be in how
the M301 is commanded when the conversion path is requested;
a solution is proposed.