[evlatests] EVLA Antenna Feed Moisture Condensation Conflaguration

Charles Kutz ckutz at nrao.edu
Mon Jul 28 11:24:16 EDT 2008

I like this idea. It is simple, cheap and quick. We could leave the
desiccant in between the Goretex and the feed as a little extra
insurance and a visual aid as to status.
This would require an initial dry air purge. Will the volumes of the
L-band and S-band feeds require any special considerations?

Chuck