[evlatests] C-band update

Charles Kutz ckutz at nrao.edu
Fri Jul 18 11:04:14 EDT 2008

During the double maintenance days next week, FE will be totally focused
on feed moisture problems, to the exclusion of all other
responsibilities. Lets hope that the weather predictions are valid and
that it is not raining.
We will try our best to determine if observed problems are due to leaks
or condensation.

Chuck