[evlatests] C-Band Sensitivity Troubles

Dan Mertely dmertely at nrao.edu
Wed Jul 16 15:02:27 EDT 2008

Hi Rick.  The FE guys just found an inch of water in the
K band feed on one of the bad antennas.  Can you tell us
which of the C band antennas showed the worst Tsys?  They
may be able to look down the feed to the window of that C
band & see if we have a similar situation.  (You mentioned
the best performers, but didn't say which one was worst.)

-Mert