[evlatests] Consequence of IAT clock error

Gustaaf van Moorsel gvanmoor at nrao.edu
Tue Jan 8 11:34:42 EST 2008

Rick Perley wrote:

>     Hence, data taken from the time the clock error began (probably
> Thursday during maintenance time -- but this has yet to be established)

Turns out the first data taken after maintenance were my own.
Running CALIB on EVLA - EVLA baselines clearly shows the kind
of closure errors Rick is talking about.  So the clock error
must have started some time during maintenance time, and all
projects between then and Monday are affected.

It is ironic that in order to avoid aliased data I had to flag
the very baselines affected by these large closure errors, and
therefore did not notice the problem earlier.

Gustaaf