[evlatests] Antenna 24

Jim Jackson jjackson at nrao.edu
Tue Feb 12 18:57:32 EST 2008

Isn't it possible for observations to take the antenna over the
top?  I seem to remember Ken or Rick running some test observations
some time back that did this. Can it happen in normal observing?

If the vacuum pumps can start automatically and the antenna can go
over the top automatically, we have a problem.

Jim