[evlatests] Ant 4

Rob Long rlong at nrao.edu
Tue Feb 5 19:19:58 EST 2008

Antenna 4 is getting very close to first fringes.  All levels have been
set and we had the antenna up with synchronized signal front to back (at
X-band), but unfortunately had the antenna power go down several times
due to other work being done for the M302/M303 cabling.  There are two
modules that need to be power cycled after the glitch (we'll fix
tomorrow) and the ACU is not talking with slot ID.  I understand that
the servo group wants Wayne Koski's help in solving the ACU problem.

Rob