[evlatests] end of an era

Charles Kutz ckutz at nrao.edu
Thu Apr 24 18:59:36 EDT 2008

Make them part of the visitors center :-)
With placards et all.

I learned to program in assembly language on a MODCOMP that had 32K of
core memory. Then I went to work at China Lake and we used them to
collect real time radar data. The programs were stored on punched paper
tape.  memories, memories

I came work here in 2005 and "Hey, those are MODCOMPs and they are still
running!"

Chuck Kutz