[evlatests] More on noise for mode 'PA'

Ken Sowinski ksowinsk at nrao.edu
Tue Apr 15 10:09:32 EDT 2008

On Mon, 14 Apr 2008, Bryan Butler wrote:

> gustaaf & mark - did we not check polarization when we were testing the
> new controller?  i had it in my head that we did, but may be mistaken.

As Mark said, we did, but probably not this carefully.
I am sure that there were examples of blank sky integrations
in line line polarization modes to be sure that we could
beat down the noise as expected.  Almost certainly the
I and V (RR+LL and RR-LL) were looked at most closely for
those tests.

Ken