[evlatests] Antenna 13

Rick Perley rperley at nrao.edu
Fri Sep 28 17:50:13 EDT 2007

    Strange behavior.  In my recent test, antenna 13 fringed nicely at
X-band, with normal amplitudes.  But it was flagged as bad at all other
bands.  Filling the data with flags off demonstrated that correctness of
the flags.

    However, at this time, a science observation is being executed at
C-band, and the operator reports antenna 13 is working fine, with normal
amplitudes.

    It might be useful if somebody who knows the way to look at the
recorded flags, to find why the system flagged the data during my test.
The IAT times to look at are from 20:14 through 20:53.   During part of
this time, the antenna was stowed for cryo work.