[evlatests] Antenna 4

Charles Kutz ckutz at nrao.edu
Fri Sep 21 16:39:27 EDT 2007

The P-Band in antenna 4 has been disconnected. John has another unit
ready that we will install Monday.
Rational: The RFI at antenna 4 has made the P-Band operation a
problematic scenario and I do not want to take the chance of having
another oscillating unit disturbing the observations in other bands this
weekend.
As a side note the P-Band unit that was generating harmonics in antenna
21 is not generating any harmonics on the bench.

Chuck Kutz