[evlatests] move status and antenna 25

Rob Long rlong at nrao.edu
Thu Sep 13 20:34:50 EDT 2007

Antenna 25 was reporting out of sync when I got back to the AOC.  I
don't know if something happened after it was checked, but the T5
switched power looked to be in sync this afternoon (at X-band).  I went
ahead and re-sync'd the antenna and reset the DTS modules.  Let me know
if you find anything else and I'll take a closer look tomorrow.

Rob