[evlatests] move status and antenna 25

Ken Sowinski ksowinsk at nrao.edu
Thu Sep 13 19:36:44 EDT 2007

Six antennas have been moved so far.  All have delays set and
pointing good enough that referenced pointing should work.

Antenna 14 has been outfitted again, but does not seem to
want to work with the correlator.  I don't see that this
is a hardware problem and it may fix itself when the
correlator gets reconfigured again.

Antenna 25 must have something fundamental wrong.  There is
no hint of correlated signal, even at L band and in a narrow
bandwidth.  Turning of phase switching did not help.  About
the only explanations left are that the pointing is far off,
or the synthesizers are not coherent with the rest of the
array.  I did not try to synchronize the antenna, but perhaps
I should have.  Any other ideas?