[evlatests] Ant. 19C

Kerry Shores kshores at nrao.edu
Fri Oct 26 12:57:57 EDT 2007

  19C frame alignment in the Deformatter got lost, probably seeing
'shredded levels' on it.  I manually realigned the frames, and tried
adjusting the delays close to where they were (maybe 8ns off?), but
delays need to be re-run on 19C.  Will do a better fix on Monday.

   Also, FYI the FIFO that the data frames go through inside the
Deformatter are 32 frames deep.  That means a 'frame adjustment' could
shift the timing by up to 31 frames, at 16 ns per frame, can sometimes
result in very large delay changes.  Mike Revnell and I work to keep the
net delay change small, but sometimes we miss a few...

--
Kerry Shores
Electrical Engineer