[evlatests] Single dish vlbi

Walter Brisken wbrisken at nrao.edu
Wed Oct 24 21:22:29 EDT 2007

>> Spectral line did not work.  I suspect it was the correlator controler
>> that got unhappy, since idcaf said 'no visibility data received'.
>
> Not too surprising.  I will be back next week and will work with
> Walter to be sure that the correlator controller and idcaf are
> thinking the same way about this.

It is the reception of data from the correlator that clocks out the idcaf
records.  Had there been a non-trivial second sub-array, idcaf would
probably have gotten the data it expected and no complaint would have come
out.  I can change the write trigger in cases where records without data
are requested.

For 1 antenna subarrays I'd be tempted to just write out records that have
four zero length CDAs -- is this legal?  I don't think there is any need
for the autocorrelations, or is there?

These are easy issues to address, but as Ken says we should probably
communicate with each other first to make sure we all know what to expect.

-W