[evlatests] Ant 24 X-band

Walter Brisken wbrisken at nrao.edu
Thu Oct 18 10:02:04 EDT 2007

It seems I did this when scrambling to get P-band in order.  My records
clearly show that 24 didn't switch to P-band last Friday night when
setting the attenuators.  My logs show that twice this antenna failed to
change to P-band, or this antenna is not properly reporting its selected
band when set to P-band; I suspect the later.  So much for automatic
tools...

Parmstool is painful to run remotely.  Could someone in Socorro revert the
changes I made to ea24 X-band on Oct 12 late evening?  Since I'm not sure
what band the antenna was set to originally I cannot trust the a-priori
values I have for it.

-Walter