[evlatests] Ant. 24C shredded levels

Kerry Shores kshores at nrao.edu
Mon Oct 8 13:05:38 EDT 2007

   I looked at the auto-aligner on the Deformatters, it was indeed lost
(we believe this is the cause of the 'shredded levels').  I've manually
aligned the frames, and disabled the auto-aligner.  This should work
fine, until a timing hiccup happens (or somebody resets/power cycles the
timing system).  At which point, the auto-aligners will likely need to
be re-enabled.  Could somebody please verify that the 'shredded levels'
disappeared after ~11:00AM this morning?

--
Kerry Shores
Electrical Engineer