[evlatests] Strange Tsys

Peggy Perley pperley at nrao.edu
Fri Oct 5 15:48:35 EDT 2007

I believe that feed heaters are either all on or all off at an antenna,
there isn't individual control for different feeds.  The op has
confirmed that the feed heaters were not 'on' last night at the
time of your tests.  What would be useful is an alert based on the
temp and dew point that advises the op to turn the feed heaters on, and
conversely, to turn them off (if on) under the appropriate conditions.

Peggy