[evlatests] P-Band Status

Walter Brisken wbrisken at nrao.edu
Mon Nov 26 17:38:15 EST 2007

I've been meaning to address the 11D and 24A IFs at P-band as per Steve's
comments last week, but in the last week I haven't been able to coordinate
it.  Today I tried a little but power was bouncing around too much to make
any reliable adjustments (RFI?)  From below, it sounds like 24A is not a
problem and 11 has problems on all IFs.  Determining proper attenuator
values will have to wait until I return on Sunday or until someone else
gets to it.

-W