[evlatests] Phases on antennas 14 and 24

Rick Perley rperley at nrao.edu
Tue May 29 18:52:47 EDT 2007

    Certainly worth the change.

    To answer Rob's questions:  The jumps are the same on both IFs, and
they occur at every band tested (L, C, and X).

    Rick

BTW -- my statement about the jumps occuring exactly on 10-second ticks
was not correct.  The L-band data taken Friday showed the jumps
occurring 'on the 5's -- i.e., at 15, 25, 35, 45, ... seconds.  All the
rest of the information remains correct.