[evlatests] Phases on antennas 14 and 24

Jim Jackson jjackson at nrao.edu
Tue May 29 18:45:48 EDT 2007

I think Ken may be right about the cable length issue with this one.  I
think we fixed this before by lengthening or shortening the 128MHz
reference cable to the offending L302.  Some of the L302's have been moved
around and/or reprogrammed lately so we may have to try experimenting with
this.

Jim

 The antenna 14 B/D issue certainly looks like it may be hardware