[evlatests] More Modcomp-free results

Rick Perley rperley at nrao.edu
Sun May 20 22:12:28 EDT 2007

    I checked C and X band data, briefly, from the Friday tests.

    Antennas 3 and 7 are not working correctly when not under Modcomp
control -- although the oscillatory phase I saw at L-band was not
present at these bands.
    There was no sign of the problem with VLA x EVLA baselines in IF 2
(B and D).
    Antenna 18 has huge delay error at both bands.

    At x-band, antennas 5, 7 and 22 have abnormal bandpasses in IFs A
and B (this means the effective bandwidth is about 6 MHz, centered at
the center of the 12 MHz band).

    Otherwise, the data look semi-decent.