[evlatests] Today's EVLA Checkup

Rick Perley rperley at nrao.edu
Tue Mar 20 15:43:27 EDT 2007

    Some software time was being unused, so I did another quick system
checkup.   Some notable problems were found:

    Item #1:   Referenced pointing worked for most EVLA antennas at C
band, but failed *completely* for all EVLA antennas at X-band, K-band,
and Q-band.  All VLA antennas gave good solutions at the same time.

    Item #2:  Antenna-IF 24C is showing 4 to 5 quantized amplitude
levels at all bands.

    Item #3:  21 is dead, or extremely weak, on IFs A and C at X-band.

    All other issues appear minor to me.