[evlatests] Today's Software Time

Rick Perley rperley at nrao.edu
Mon Mar 19 13:07:25 EDT 2007

    Here's what I propose for today's software time (22:30 - 02:00 LST,
approx. 12 to 3:30 MDT).

    1) Holography test, to check's Bryan's latest fix.  Perhaps 15
minutes duration.  To be repeated later in the afternoon, if the test
reveals useful information.
    2) Closure test:  ( Check closure errors and correction schemes at
many bandwidths).  Perhaps 1  hour.
    3) P-band checkout.  (Following polarization reversal in ant. 17).
30 minutes?
    4) Overall system checkout (all bands, all IFs, preferably following
resolution of the antenna 21 A/C IFs issue).  About 1 hr.
    5) Overall phase stability (checking if expected improvement from
implementing new baselines has accrued).  Rest of the time.

    Any other ideas?

    I'll be stretched to reduce all these data in a useful time frame.
Volunteers are welcome.

    Rick